The Administrator deploys cookies files in order to:
- adjusting the website to the needs of its Users,
- preparing statistic data concerning views of the webiste pages,
- preparing collected statistic data, measuring data and data concerning general trends for enforcement and optimization of marketing, promotional, analitical activities.
The Administrator kindly informs, that the User may deactivate cookies file by change of web browser settings. Mostly the option is in the Privacy settings tab or Settings of the application.
Here below the Administrator describes, how to modify settings of cookies in the most popular web browsers:
- Open the Internet Explorer application by clicking on Start button and then clicking the order Internet Explorer.
- Click the button Tools, and then click the command Options.
- Click the chart Privacy, and then in the area of Settings move the slider to the highest level in order to block all the cookies files or the opposite, the lowest lewel, in order to allow all the cookies files – and then click the OK button.
- Click the Chrome Menu on the tool ribbon of the web browser.
- Choose the Settings option.
- Click Show settings.
- In the section Privacy click the button Settings for content.
- In the section Cookies files you can modigy settings concerning cookies files.
- In the upper part of Firefox window click the button Firefox (in the Windows XP system clic menu Tools) and choose Settings.
- Choose Privacy dashboard.
- From the dropdown menu Firefox program choose option Will use history settings
- Select Accept cookies in order to allow, deselect in order to block cookies files.
- Go to the tab Tools in the upper menu of Opera and from the dropdown menu choose Settings.
- In the window which will appear go to the tab Advanced and from the menu on the left choose Cookies and modify settings of these files.
The Administrator informs, that in case of problems with modification of cookies files settings the best option is to use information present on website of the web browser producer.
The Administrator kindly informs, that in the moment of connecting by the User with the currently visited website, in system logs of the website appears information about the number (including IP number) and type of the final device of the User or other natural person, whose device is substance used by the User to enter the website.
The Administrator kindly informs that they will be process information about Users of the website in compliance with binding law in the territory of Poland, including information about number (with IP number) and type of the final device of the User as well as time of connection with the server and other exploitation data concerning User’s activity within the website. The data are being processed for technical reasons.
The Administrator declares to do their best in order to ensure high level of security for the User concerning usage of the website by deployment of proper administrational, technical and psysical protection of data from their accidental or purposeful destroying, losing, unauthorized publication or sharing. Please remember, that unfortunately no path of sharing data within the Internet is fully safe. Every occurrence of potential influence on security of information flow, including those concerning suspicions of sharing files containing dangerous software we kindly request to report to: Intersys sp. z o.o. with its seat in Warsaw (01-793), 15 Rydygiera Str.